Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Best

KPOP Dating Game

My friends and I have been playing these a lot lately, so I decided to make a KPOP dating door game of my own! :D I do not own any of the music or images used in this video. I'm sorry it's been so long since I uploaded anything, this semester has been really crazy and since vine is gone I'm having difficulty coming up with different ideas. I will still be posting some vine videos with old vines but a lot less than usual. Thank you for watching and please subscribe, like, and comment what you think and if you think I should make more videos like this.

SONGS USED:

Just One Day (BTS) Instrumental

Last Dance (Big Bang) Instrumental

Fly (GOT7) Instrumental

Q&A (Seventeen Woozi, Vernon, S.Coups + Ailee) Instrumental

Theme images by fpm. Powered by Blogger.